Xiaomi’s subsidiary Redmi announced Note 9 series in India yesterday as we reported in a new last month. Now Xiaomi has shown us the teaser of a new product in the country, and the Wireless Charging Power Bank will launch on 16th March.
There’s not much said by the company yet. But if you look at the video that’s just posted on the Twitter handle of Mi India, it says “One less wire to deal with. Mi fans, it’s time to #CutTheCord“. That points toward a power bank that has wireless charging features.
The teaser is a surprise for Mi Fans because in this tension of COVID 19 while everyone is working, the company managed to get their fans a new feature for their phones.
One less wire to deal with.
Mi fans, it's time to #CutTheCord. All the power you need without any hassle.
Guess what this is. pic.twitter.com/bpDR6t21AU
— Mi India #108MP IS COMING! (@XiaomiIndia) March 13, 2020
The animation looks futuristic and points clearly to a power-related gadget and what’s better than a wireless charging for consumers. The phone of Mi usually has better battery life and having such a power bank is the icing on the cake.
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Specifications Leaked