Xiaomi has recently confirmed that the company will be ensuring her presence at MWC event while ignoring the Corona virus outbreak. Although many companies have changed their plan of attending the event but Xiaomi did otherwise. In the announcement with the help of a twitter, company tweeted that Xiaomi will stick to her initial plan. In the tweet, company has confirmed that event will be attended while taking serious precautions against Corona virus.
Xiaomi have announced to follow the guidelines provided by GSM. The company will be presenting her European Employees after making sure that all will not be showing any kinds of symptoms related to Corona within their 14 days of stay. Importantly, not only employees but products also which will be presented at the event will be disinfected after a short interval and this process occurs continuously to ensure zero or no signs of symptoms of the disease. The event will take place from 24th to 27th February, 2020. Xiaomi will be displaying phones and various tech gadgets, will be conveniently available at the company’s desk. In this event Xioami will also display her Global Launch of Xiaomi 10 and Xiaomi 10 Pro. Aforementioned are the remarks Xiaomi made for her fans and to the media;
“With the continuing spread of the novel coronavirus pneumonia, we would like to inform our fans, media friends, partners and users that the health and safety of everyone is a top priority for all of us at Xiaomi. Also, we will attend Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2020 as planned, and launch our latest smartphones as well as a range of smart hardware. Xiaomi is committed to containing the current outbreak by following all effective recommended measures to safeguard the health and well-being of its employees, fans, media friends, partners and users who are coming to visit us around the world. Thus, we have put in place further instructions regarding our global product launch on February 23, as well as at our MWC booth located at 3D10, Hall 3, Fira de Barcelona Gran Vía, from February 24 to 27.
– We will make sure that all employees traveling from China show no symptoms and will have been out of China for at least 14 calendar days before their arrival in Barcelona for our launch event and MWC.
– We will make sure all senior executives of the company scheduled to take part in any kind of activities and meetings will have been out of China for at least 14 calendar days prior to our launch event and MWC.
– We will follow GSMA’s guidance and ensure that the exhibition booth and all displayed products are disinfected on a frequent basis.
– We will make sure that all the staff with booth presentation duty are from our local offices across Europe. We will also ensure they have no symptoms for 14 calendar days before offering on ground support at our launch event and MWC booth.
Thank you all for your understanding and support.”
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review