Here is the good news for the fans and users of Xiaomi. The company has finally leaked her master piece’s specifications. Recently, it has been confirmed by the company that this flagship gaming phone consists of 65 W charging feature that charges within 38 minutes. It is designed with 5,000 mAh battery. It has also been rumored that it is amazingly designed with fast refreshing rate of 2k dynamic display. Another remarkable thing is it contains 16 GB of LPDDR5 of RAM also equipped with Snapdragon 865 SoC over locked.
Xiaomi is all set to launch her gaming smart phone for the market of China in this March while internationally it is expected to be launched in the mid of this year. Although gaming phones have gained popularity worldwide but this beast is going to mark its presence remarkably as this phone contains best battery ever. In the beginning it has been rumored that Black Shark 3 has designed with 65 W charger also made compatible with 5G.
Sooner the company on her Weibo Account has confirmed the 65 W charging feature with 5,000 mAh battery which is designed to have refreshing rate of up to 2K dynamic resolution.This shows that users can enjoy up to 60 Hz, 90 Hz and 120 Hz along with variable rates. We hope you like our review. Stay tuned for further tech news.
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Specifications Leaked