APEX 2019 of Vivo’s was a concept smartphone without physical buttons, and it had 3d in screen speakers. I tested it last year during an event. It was super impressive, especially the next-generation technologies introduced in APEX 2019. That phone had techs that were never added in a single smartphone because it was a concept phone. Recently invitation of Vivo’s APEX 2020 third generation was sent to media featuring phone to be available in MWC 2020.
Mobile World Congress is an event where smartphone concepts are displayed along with coming year smartphones to be launched. This year MWC is happening between 24 to 27 February in Barcelona, Spain. Vivo is going to present a new concept of a phone that is possibly going to include technologies that will later be introduced in this year’s smartphone of the company.
This information, as mentioned above, retrieved from a leaked invite sent to media, promoting the concept phone with the tagline “Empower the Next.”
Earlier concepts of Vivo APEX (introduced in MWC 2018) were praised by not only the MWC audience but also their followers on YouTube. The first model of APEX had almost no bezel and first-ever in-display fingerprint sensor in a smartphone. In MWC 2019, the second variant of APEX had its whole screen as an on-screen fingerprint scanner. It worked seamlessly well (I’ve tried it personally). APEX 2019 concept didn’t have any holes at all, and it was first of its kind experience I had with a smartphone.
A user with the handle Song x3 on the Chinese social media website Weibo leaked the information in status. We at Point Insider are pretty sure APEX 2020 will follow the innovation strategy set by its predecessors and amuse consumers at MWC 2020 in Barcelona. Looking forward to what innovative well be looking at in this year’s APEX smartphone, do leave a comment down below.
- “I didn’t come to Chelsea to dine out in London or visit the tourist sites” Thiago Silva
- Duterte admin claims Facebook censorship of Philippine government
- Realme 7 Pro will have 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging support
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland