The Xperia 1 Mark II has finally released with her amazing specifications leaving her fans astonished with this beast. It is one of the flagship projects of Japanese mobile giants. Xperia 1 Mark II designed with the most powerful hardware and therefore called as the powerhouse of smart phones designed this year. Importantly, this smart beast has designed for professionals and their need.
Following is the quick look to its specifications;
Sony Xperia 1 Mark II is amazingly designed with 6.5 inch 4K OLED screen which embarks 21:9 aspect ratio. This shows that this time you will have taller screen that provides you with a bit of more vertical screen experience. Despite of being unable to deliver 90 Hz refreshing rate, this giant has phenomenal scrolling experience with smooth touch.
- Telephoto with 12 MP Camera designed with 1/3.4 inch sensor size along with F/2.4 aperture having 70mm length with Dual PD AF
- It has main 12 MP Camera which supports 1/1.7 inch Exmor sensor along with F/1.7 aperture having Dual PD AF that is compatible with OIS
- Its Ultra-wide 12 MP Camera designed with 1/2.6 inch exhibits sensor in size with F/2.2 aperture having 16mm focal length having Dual PD AD.
Sony claims that Sony Xperia 1 Mark II is designed to have ultra-focusing speed with its 3D iToF sensor. Exploring the hardware of the device, it is designed with Snapdragon 865 SoC, 256 GB with 8GB RAM as a UFS storage. Stay tuned for further tech news.
- Realme 7 Pro will have 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging support
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner