Here we are again with an amazing news for fans, bloggers and users of Samsung and Android. The Samsung Galaxy M31 is one of the smartest and the latest of the phones company has launched recently. It’s one of the amazing thing is, it is an extremely economical phone available online. It is especially designed for the users of Asia. Seemingly this smart phone is an upgraded version of the M30 released last year. Samsung has brought in various changes to differentiate this phone from the previous version.
Samsung has designed this phone with a camera 64MP unit along with the designation of macro camera built in one. The front cam designed with 32 MP sensor. This is an amazing version of Android 10. Its front is designed with the glass screen while back side is designed with polycarbonate. Samsung M31 has 6.4 MP screen with super AMOLED. Its rear camera is equipped with 64 MP primary cam with F/1.8 aperture. It has 15 W charging with 6,000 mAh battery.
- Body: Glass front, polycarbonate back and side frame
- Screen: 6.4-inch, 19.5:9, FHD+ (1080 x 2340px), Super AMOLED
- Rear camera: Primary 64MP, f/1.8 aperture; Ultra wide-angle: 8MP, f/2.2 aperture; 5MP f2.4 Macro camera; 5MP depth sensor; LED flash; [email protected] video recording
- Front camera: 32MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Chipset: Exynos 9611: octa-core CPU (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Memory: 6/64GB or 6/128GB UFS 2.1; dedicated microSD slot for up to 1TB expansion
- OS: Android 10; Samsung One UI 2
- Battery: 6,000mAh, 15W charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB-C; 3.5mm audio jack
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, FM radio
It is equipped with dual sim slot with 4G connectivity. In overall review of Samsung M31, it is a nice deal available for Asian users online. It is well equipped with all the features one look around for in the smart phone especially in such a smart and reasonable range. We hope you must have liked the review. Stay tuned for further and latest tech news.
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review