Xiaomi Note 9 series is confirmed and will go official in the second week of March. Xiaomi India’s head Manu Kumar Jain and Redmi India’s account, has given hints for an upcoming budget king.
The Redmi Note 9 series will sport four cameras and square cutout at the back of the phone. The Amazon placeholder has a place for the newest Redmi Notes as well. Redmi Note 8 is already a hit and with such an impressive gaming experience and improved fast charging capabilities.
Manu Kumar Jain also showed the phone lying on its screen while revealing the lower half of its back, showing Type-C port, headphone jack, and speaker grille. That’s is all we have for now, and it won’t be long before we have more leaks and major specifications breakthrough.
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review