Recently, Realme despite of the fact that the company will going to launch her phone for the first time as a Global Lunch but cancelled that trip due to Coronavirus outbreak. The good news is Realme is still up for the launch as per the sources. This time Relame is introducing her X50 Pro 5G phone likewise Realme, Sony has clicked the option other than MWC to launch her additions. The Realme X50 Pro 5G is equipped with 865 Snapdragon with LPDDR5 RAM which is around 12 GB along with 3.0 storage which is around 256 GB. Necessarily this phone has created the 5G support system with Wi-Fi 6 compatibility.
Following is the statement of the company;
“Since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, realme has been concerning about the effects and working on alternatives of all possible situations, including having planned our event undertaken by our European team based in Spain without any staff from China.
Keeping in light with the impact of the virus and the cancellation of MWC 2020, realme has decided to cancel the participation at MWC Barcelona 2020, accordingly. Our first 5G flagship smartphone realme X50 Pro 5G, originally planned to debut at the MWC, is going to be launched online globally in Madrid on February 24th. Our Vice President of realme and Chief Executive Officer of realme India, Mr. Madhav Sheth will join the launch and reveal our future AIoT plans.
Thanks for your understanding and support. We will announce the updated arrangements of realme X50 Pro 5G online launch event soon. Please stay tuned.”
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review