We have good news for the users, bloggers and fans of Oppo who are already waiting for the global launch of Reno 3. Oppo has released the camera comparison of Reno 3 ahead of its launch. Oppo Reno 3 is expected to be released on March 2 as per confirmed by the company in the capital city of India, New Delhi. This smart phone addition is equipped with 64 MP snapper along with 13 MP telephotos. Oppo Reno 3 has 8MP ultrawide along with 2 MP units which are monochrome.
It has amazing screen with 44 MP selfie camera which is designed with 2MP in-depth unit. Oppo Reno 3 is designed with the features like Dual Lens Bokeh for front shooters accompanied by Ultra Night Selfie Mode. It is remarkably the first 44 MP Dual Punch hole Camera. This has clearly and transparent results amazingly shot with such a camera. Oppo Reno 3 has also confirmed while adding with this camera, the Reno 3 will going to be available in amazing three options namely; sky white, Aurora Blue and Midnight Black. It has remarkable Light-Lapse which is influenced by nature.
The display of its dummy presents by the company actually will be coming up with two various options of storage which are 128GB RAM and 8GB RAM. We hope you like this review; don’t forget to leave a comment. Stay tuned for further tech news.
- Realme 7 Pro will have 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging support
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner