A lot of users were looking forward to having hands-on the first-ever smartphone with the under-display camera (UD Camera) sensor on Oppo Find X2. Earlier leaks almost confirmed the presence of an under-display camera on Find X2, but today Brian Shen rejected it.
“Considering the obstacles of making a smartphone mass production-ready, it’s unlikely we will see an under-screen camera in #OPPOFindX2, as many have asked.” Brian Shen said in a tweet
Even though a lot of looking forward to having a new tech in early 2020 in smartphone after notch and popup cameras on a smartphone, it seems to not happing in the case of Find X2.
Considering the obstacles of making a smartphone mass production ready, it's unlikely we will see an under-screen camera in #OPPOFindX2, as many have asked.
— Brian Shen (@BrianShenYiRen) January 7, 2020
Manufacturing UD camera module isn’t that easy as it sounds; it is shockingly tricky; atleast for the time being. The display above the camera is made with a transparent material to redesign pixel structure to allow optimal light passing through the screen. The light is necessary to pass on to lense for capturing a selfie or shooting video with a UD camera.
We shouldn’t be expecting the image quality to be that good with an under-display sensor while compromising with few pixels on a specific part of the screen. Oppo Find X2 may not be the device with an under-display camera during the following year by Oppo, but we should expect few phones with an Under display camera from the brand.
Vice President of Oppo says their primary focus is still on Oppo Find X2’s display. We’ve also heard rumors of this phone having 50W super-fast charging Shen could be pointing towards it by saying, “The screen on #OPPOFindX2 will still be a key focus for the device along with a lot of other industry-leading features.”
- “I didn’t come to Chelsea to dine out in London or visit the tourist sites” Thiago Silva
- Duterte admin claims Facebook censorship of Philippine government
- Realme 7 Pro will have 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging support
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland