Tesla is going to be contested by her new rival Nikola, who have just recently launched her new ever Hydrogen Badger Pickup. The electric vehicle manufacturer have enjoyed monopoly for quite a long time but that has just been challenged by new electric competitor of Tesla. Nikola by keeping her trucking environmental friendly have launched hydrogen powered ones. These trucks are efficiently powered with the help of liquid hydrogen and ensure zero emission, making environment clean. Both Tesla and Rivian have designed Cybertruck and R1T using lithium ion battery that is fully charged while Nikola’s have designed the truck which provides double the miles.
Moreover, this beast has designed by consolidating both the batteries. This truck is well equipped with developing long haul semis which is done through a cell system based on hydrogen fuel. However, the company’s prerogative is that it can produce more than 906 horsepower and with minimum 2.9 seconds it can give the mileage from 0 to 60miles per hour. Drivers and customers will be able to drive the truck even in the case of unavailability or inaccessibility to the stations fueling hydrogen while using her battery power option.
“The program will help drive down the cost of the fuel-cell components on our semi-truck while accelerating the hydrogen station rollout,” remarked by Nikola President Mark Russell. “Giving customers the option to order a fuel-cell or battery electric version will ensure we drive the cost down for everyone across our lineup.”
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review