A user on Chinese social media Weibo shared a leaked photo of supposedly Galaxy 20+ screen featuring 2K display along with a 120Hz refresh rate. Next-generation Galaxy S series will unveil in just one month, and a lot of consumers are waiting for what Samsung will provide in the latest flagship.
Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra will be the successors of the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S11, and Galaxy S11+ smartphones, respectively. Another leak reported by XDA shows leaked photos of the upcoming Galaxy S20 series featuring punch-hole display. By looking at the leaked photo, you’ll know S20+ will allow the user to choose screen refresh rates.
The display is a primary concern among other interests like storage, camera, and processor, especially for gamers. With 120Hz massive refresh rate on the 2K resolution screen, the gaming experience will surely be impressive.
Looking at the leaked photo, you’ll find there are five sensors at the back, and a 10X zoom camera is not one of them. S20+ is rumored to feature a 12MP primary lens with 1.8μm pixels. However, Galaxy S20 Ultra may feature a 108MP camera along with a 10x zoom periscope camera.
With the improvements in 5G technology and its wide availability around the world Galaxy, the S20 series will either be 5G compatible or have separate 5G variants for consumers. According to the BGR Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have both variant 4G and 5G, but the possibility is only 5G variants will be available in the United States.
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review