The Gears of War studio has just lost the head, Rod Fergusson, announced while tweeting on the internet that “Starting in March, I will join Blizzard to oversee the Diablo franchise. Leaving is bittersweet as I love our Gears family, the fans, and everyone at The Coalition and Xbox. Thank you, it has been an honor and a privilege to work with you all.” The veteran of Gears 5 coalition is all set to leave Microsoft happily and eager to join Blizzard in order to head the Diablo Franchise.
Previously in October Microsoft Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live former President, Mike Ybarra, tweeted that “After 20 years at Microsoft, it’s time for my next adventure”, he writes “It’s been a great ride at Xbox and the future is bright. Thanks to everyone at TeamXbox, I’m incredibly proud of what we’ve accomplished and I wish you the best. More soon on what’s next for me (super excited)!” Ybarra also famous as ‘Xbox Qwik’ among the Xbox community.
Fergusson further added that “I began working on Gears of War over 15 years ago and since then, it has been the joy of my life” in another tweet following this announcement he further added, “But now it’s time for a new adventure. I leave Gears in the great hands of The Coalition and can’t wait for everyone to play Gears Tactics on April 28.” The Veteran has proudly and happily left the Xbox community with the hope to have another adventure with Blizzards.
- Realme 7 Pro will have 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging support
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner