Guys! We are here with the good news for the Android users and especially fans and users of Samsung Galaxy. The results and in-depth analysis shows that the display shows indistinguishable results which are nearly perfect. Galaxy S20 Ultra is well equipped with updates related to hardware. These updates considered as the flagship updates along with the most amazing and indistinguishable display. It has been famous since her launch due to the color and her touting shape and size. So far, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra have identified with one of the smart phones with best panels ever available in any of the smart phones.
Likewise iPhone 11 Pro Max, Samsung S20 Ultra also accredited with A+ score. The 6.9 inch panel that used in Galaxy S20 Ultra has remarkably acquired accurate color schemes and the brightest plus highest peak display on the smartphone. It supports the highest ever and best ever refreshing rate which is 120Hz. Now you can use your Galaxy S20 Ultra outdoors as it provides the 14 times brightest display than its predecessors.
Amazingly, the 6.9 inch is designed compatible with Precision Factory Display Calibration while maintaining the accuracy of the color and the quality of the picture. Despite of having equipped with 120 Hz highest refreshing rate still Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra cannot be used while toggling FHD+ resolutions. However, QHD+ resolution cannot be achieved. This is the only shortcomings of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, rest this phone has some really amazing features.
- Realme 7 Pro will have 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging support
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner