There are trends that we see in every industry and one such trend is also emerging in the gaming industry. Basically, we have seen that popular games such as Fornite and PUBG have been quite popular when it comes to players playing those games. And both of these games have a Battle Royale mode which involves taking all the players to a remote place and then letting them fight until one of them emerges out to be a winner. The same thing is now being added to other games as well despite the fact that they might not be of a similar genre to PUBG or Fornite.
You must also be aware that there is a game called Forza Horizon and the latest version of this game is called Forza Horizon 4. Basically, this game is a car racing video game and it is surprising to note that the game is getting a battle royale mode. Yes, you might have never heard of battle-royale mode in racing games but the Forza Horizon franchise is making it happen. Obviously, you will not have a battle royale mode in Forza Horizon 4 similar to PUBG or Fortnite where you as a player are taken to an island and you have to kill everyone.
Instead, Engadget explains that the battle royale mode in Forza Horizon 4 will let 72 players play the game at one time. In this mode, players “can upgrade their car by finding drops or challenging and beating someone in a head-to-head race to a random point on the game’s version of Britain”. How this works is that if you win a head-to-head race, the player who is defeated gets eliminated and you can get their car and move along in the game. There will be one last free-for-all race when there are a limited number of survivors to determine the winner of the battle royale.
- Realme 7 Pro will have 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging support
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner