We are proudly presenting the very good news to the viewers, fans and users of Realme. Recently, Realme has announced her yet to be launched, flagship smart entry into the world of telecommunication. Realme is not only going to launch smart band but also planning to debut her smrat TV as well on upcoming MWC event 2020. Initially, it was rumored but it has officially been confirmed that smart phone sooner be launched as one of Realmes’ flagship project.
In a recent tweet from European Division, the location of launching these two flagships has been confirmed to be negotiated along with one of the coordinates in Barcelona. Also, they have confirmed the location of Realmes’ 1st Global launch.
Moreover, It seemed as Spain has been the favorite place for the launch of Realme and her upcoming technologies because the company has already been launches one of her smart phone Realme X2 Pro previously in October, 2019.
However, It has been a talk of the telecom town that the upcoming would be an updated version of Realme X50 equipped with Qualcomm and Snapdragon 765chipset. It is also apprehended that this phone will be among one of the X familys’ ones.
Although, the date of launch has yet to be confirmed but MWC, 2020 is going to be held from 24 to 27th February, 2020 in Barcelona. So let us hope that sooner the launch will be confirmed and will come up with the phenomenal design and features. Therefore, let us confirm you the confirmed date of the 1st Global Launch of Realmes’ upcoming smart edition.
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review