While it is a known fact that smartphones keep changing in design and there is a new smartphone before you even notice, it is also a fact that most of them are iterative and you are better off waiting for a few years to get your new one. As far as Android smartphones are concerned, this is true since we are not seeing major leaps in Android phones apart from those increasing camera sensors which give you versatility.
Talking about Android smartphones, you might be aware of the Google Pixel lineup which has the Pixel 3 series and the newly added Pixel 3a series. Also, you should have read about the latest Google Pixel 4 series which was launched recently. Now, reports have started to emerge regarding the launch of Google Pixel 4a series which will come in the first half of 2020.
This will be a successor to the Google Pixel 3a series and have the same ingredients of a flagship-grade camera with lower specifications. Last year, we saw a plastic build for the Google Pixel 3a but it was priced at $400 which meant that there was not much to complain.
With the Google Pixel 4a, we are most likely to see a glass build but we might still see a plastic build too. Also, the renders from 91Mobiles regarding Pixel 4a reveal that there will be a hole-punch display on this device similar to the Galaxy S10 series. On the rear, we will still see a single camera like the Google Pixel 3a as we only get dual cameras on the Pixel 4 series.
It looks like Google does not have much interest in using more camera sensors for its device. As for performance, we should not expect much from the device but the camera is where everyone is expecting better performance. Also, the fans of headphone jack can rejoice as the device will have a 3.5-mm port with USB Type-C for charging.
- “I didn’t come to Chelsea to dine out in London or visit the tourist sites” Thiago Silva
- Duterte admin claims Facebook censorship of Philippine government
- Realme 7 Pro will have 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging support
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland