I just got a notification Facebook asking to try out the beta design, and It is quite similar to the one we’ve been using in Facebook Workplace. This look is a kind of new design and feel, and it provides feel identical to a mobile app on the desktop. The icons are large enough and can be easily identified.
The most important and awaited change is a dark mode for the web; people were looking to get this experience, and now a lot of beta users can enjoy it on their profiles, pages, and timeline groups.
You can always switch back from Dark mode to lighter version and also back to the classic design of Facebook.
Here are a few keys take away from the design overhaul of the social media giant.
- Design is similar to using an app on a tablet.
- It is a lot faster compared to the classic version.
- Pages and timelines are completely revamped.
- Groups are also revamped.
Personally, I am confused about such significant design change the only feature I am a fan of is its Facebook Dark Mode on the web; it’s super dope.
Do share your thoughts on once you get the experience of a new design in the comment section below.
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review