Here we are with the most trending news of tech. In Recent news it has been rumored that 2020 iPad Pro that was expected to be launched in March, its manufacturing has been hampered intentionally. Its previous version was introduced in 2018 approximately it has been two years since Apple has not launched any of her iPads during this time period.
The launch is a good news but with it comes a problematic one as well which shows that the production has been hampered intentionally for lots of unforeseen factors.Well we think that most of us know the reason behind its hampered production is the Corona Virus epidemic. But obviously the reason could might be something else as well, didn’t mentioned by the company so far. In March, Apple is seemingly going to launch her two new additions of smart phones namely; iPhone SE 2 and iPhone 9.
This month has always been a month of either events of mega launches by the company. As per the rumors, the main reason of the slowing down in the production is the lunar New Year’s vacations and few confirms the corona virus epidemic as well. Seemingly it has been rumored that this iPad 2020 will going to be the biggest blockbuster of the year launched by Apple. Again like previously iPad 2020 will be designed with 11-inch and 12.9 inch screen sizes as similar to those launched in 2018.
- Realme 7 Pro will have 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging support
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland
- Oppo Reno 3 Specifications Revealed
- Realme confirms 6 and 6 Pro to be launched sooner