It seems like the year 2020 will be a year of 120Hz display flagship smartphones from several companies that are supposedly coming with a 120Hz refresh rate. Recently Samsung Galaxy S20+’s leak showing a 120Hz display reveals the next flagship is having super AMOLED display with the highest refresh rate. Now, a recent leak reveals Black Shark, a subbrand of Xiaomi of gaming smartphone, will showcase their next model Black Shark 3 with 16GB massive RAM and 5G compatibility, and, most importantly, 120Hz display 2K display.
According to the leaked photo, Black Shark 3 smartphone will be coming in QHD display and 120Hz refresh rate providing users the option to choose between 60, 90, and 120Hz. The display resolution can either set up automatically or change it to FHD or QHD (2K).
That’s not all we assumed from the given Black Shark’s lineup screen image; the text in green color represents the interface that could be in light green color. Furthermore, Snapdragon 865 or Snapdragon 865+ will provide efficient cooling, and there could be the possibility of the dedicated cooling system on this phone.
As far as the cameras are concerned Black Shark 3 is expected to have a 48Mp primary camera sensor along with two other lenses (not confirmed yet). Even though the primary focus of smartphones is on gaming but still having a better camera could benefit the company.
Speaking about the battery of Black Shark 3, this smartphone will undoubtedly be carrying almost 6000mAh battery for longer gaming sessions and also to support 120Hz screen and 5G connectivity.
- “I didn’t come to Chelsea to dine out in London or visit the tourist sites” Thiago Silva
- Duterte admin claims Facebook censorship of Philippine government
- Realme 7 Pro will have 4,500 mAh battery with 65W charging support
- Explaining Intel’s 10th Generation H Series Core Processors
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Performance Review with Rog Zephyrus G14
- Xiaomi Wireless Charging Power Bank will Launch on March 16
- Redmi Note 9 series launching on March 12
- Huawei Mate X Available on Pre-order in Switzerland